Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.352 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,636₴ (4,167 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)