Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 585%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.300 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 397% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,629₴ (€1,831) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)