Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 545%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 352% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,387₴ (€2,576) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (37 minutes ago)