Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33471 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 49% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,662₴ (Taka 124,471) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)