Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46722 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 160% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,270₴ (руб 90,470) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)