Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,080 prices entered by 755 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.132 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 245% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,282₴ (AU$4,286) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (about 2 hours ago)