Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,884 prices entered by 891 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.372 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 376% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,396₴ (AU$2,572) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)