Cost of living comparison between Swansea, United Kingdom and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.329 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 345% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,695₴ (£2,129) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)