Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.969 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 77% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,529₴ (12,478元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)