Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.082 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,652₴ (元10,938) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)