Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 937%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 300% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,027₴ (元16,347) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)