Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.864 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 291% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,610₴ (元16,460) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)