Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 713%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.417 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 249% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,411₴ (元8,696) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (44 minutes ago)