Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02347 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,928₴ (₩1,701,368) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)