Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02704 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,356₴ (₩1,048,570) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)