Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 367%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02438 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,788₴ (₩1,549,670) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)