Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02297 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,107₴ (₩1,136,745) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)