Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.837 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,243₴ (968 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)