Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46855 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,001₴ (руб 64,030) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)