Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43002 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,852₴ (руб 69,421) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)