Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 159% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,461₴ (Rp 20,332,499) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Managua costs 3,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$380 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 243 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)