Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.493 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,494₴ (GH₵2,694) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (30 minutes ago)