Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.961 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,399₴ (S/. 1,809) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)