Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.165 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,780₴ (S/. 2,055) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)