Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 66% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,932₴ (元6,770) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)