Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,301₴ (元6,408) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)