Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.254 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,660₴ (元4,386) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)