Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.045 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,109₴ ($b6,703) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)