Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.079 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,130₴ ($b7,877) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)