Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23598 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 98% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,203₴ (136,469 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 35 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (42 minutes ago)