Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 359% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,889₴ (€1,580) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (24 minutes ago)