Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.637 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,729₴ (€1,493) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)