Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.016 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,481₴ (£1,763) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)