Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.952 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,720₴ (18,199 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)