Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 490%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.235 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 409% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,092₴ (18,884 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)