Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 500%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 423% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,590₴ (14,508 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)