Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42247 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,313₴ (руб 100,156) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)