Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 660%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46722 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 314% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,028₴ (руб 132,759) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)