Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.085 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 536% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 99,422₴ (kr 32,225) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (40 minutes ago)