Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 562%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.224 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 560% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,013₴ (kr 19,855) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)