Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 582%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.331 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 533% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,936₴ (kr 22,794) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)