Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 666%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 548% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 105,253₴ (kr 32,940) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (37 minutes ago)