Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45926 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,001₴ (руб 26,130) in Stary Oskol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)