Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 357%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.631 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,524₴ (2,565 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)