Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.483 UAH / XCD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 296% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,424₴ (EC$6,267) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)