Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.059 UAH / XCD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 243% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,146₴ (EC$4,091) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)