Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.950 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 482% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,629₴ (CHF 2,806) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)