Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.806 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 482% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 87,358₴ (CHF 3,385) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)