Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40405 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 75% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,177₴ (₨64,785) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)