Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.925 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 18,906₴ (1,905 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)