Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10074 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,926₴ (287,135 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)