Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09445 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,059₴ (350,003 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)