Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09770 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 157% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,418₴ (249,921 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)