Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08516 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,842₴ (197,784 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $51,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $11,120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,343 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)