Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08193 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,817₴ (217,458 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)