Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06975 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,613₴ (137,824 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (40 minutes ago)