Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07293 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,707₴ (325,054 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)