Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.037 UAH / BYN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,598₴ (1,580 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)