Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.073 UAH / BYN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 11,844₴ (906 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)