Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 182% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,600₴ (6,569 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)