Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.962 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 222% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 90,088₴ (30,417 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (42 minutes ago)