Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.051 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 259% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,076₴ (28,217 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)