Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.224 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,108₴ (3,337TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)