Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.362 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,689₴ (2,403TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)