Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38689 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,674₴ (₨71,530) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)