Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.119 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 95% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,413₴ (3,289TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (31 minutes ago)