Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,977₴ (6,660TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)