Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.243 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,336₴ (6,549TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)