Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00696 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,997₴ (6,460,895 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)