Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00677 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 159% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,641₴ (4,966,000 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)