Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 190% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,978₴ (4,548,268 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)