Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00688 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,170₴ (5,987,143 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)