Cost of living comparison between Šiauliai, Lithuania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.154 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,973₴ (€788) in Šiauliai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)