Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24962 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 182% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,981₴ (₨124,113) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (23 minutes ago)