Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.906 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,180₴ (35,515 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)