Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.745 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 145% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,689₴ (49,246 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)