Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,387₴ (43,155 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)