Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07558 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 18,581₴ (245,832 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)