Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.941 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,450₴ (1,089 лв) in Shumen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)