Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21893 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,406₴ (97,777 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (38 minutes ago)