Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25783 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,835₴ (135,112 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)