Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22567 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 169% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,409₴ (¥179,066) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (39 minutes ago)