Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23868 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 169% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,208₴ (¥315,102) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)