Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,500₴ (﷼ 43,543,318) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)