Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 104% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,572₴ (﷼ 23,455,225) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)