Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,269₴ (﷼ 27,148,371) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)