Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,044₴ (﷼ 43,312,531) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)