Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.905 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,653₴ (元8,874) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)