Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 571%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.937 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 294% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,543₴ (元15,630) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)