Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 469%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.826 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 295% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,487₴ (元11,368) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)