Cost of living comparison between Shenyang, China and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.877 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,100₴ (元10,601) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (26 minutes ago)